Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 962 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02352 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,163 (COL$3,280,866) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)