Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02266 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,540 (COL$3,200,937) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)