Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 723 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02135 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,686 (COL$2,279,950) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (about 1 hour ago)