Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02393 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,577 (COL$3,409,137) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.06 (44 minutes ago)