Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02990 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,807 (2,769,402 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (31 minutes ago)