Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02895 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨77,683 (2,683,326 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)