Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01780 INR / UGX
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,421 (2,102,746 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)