Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01899 INR / UGX
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,871 (4,944,011 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)