Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01826 INR / UGX
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,377 (5,278,643 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (34 minutes ago)