Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01783 INR / UGX
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,953 (2,632,729 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)