Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.249 INR / SZL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,767 (Lilangeni23,390) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)