Cost of living comparison between Mbabane, Swaziland and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.842 INR / SZL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,457 (Lilangeni20,127) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)