Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,107 (Bs 31,460,647) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)