Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.964 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,787 (84,822 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (36 minutes ago)