Cost of living comparison between Matola, Mozambique and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.920 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,672 (95,308 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)