Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,317 (36,175 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)