Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,708 (Mex$ 10,716) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (36 minutes ago)