Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,822 (Mex$ 25,409) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)