Cost of living comparison between Matagalpa, Nicaragua and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.298 INR / NIO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,605 (37,248 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)