Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.158 INR / NIO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,892 (26,831 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)