Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,625 (﷼ 52,113,390) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)