Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,484 (﷼ 27,879,761) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)