Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,848 (﷼ 34,952,450) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)