Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,052 (﷼ 52,522,874) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (43 minutes ago)