Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.012 INR / LSL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,686 (28,669 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)