Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.282 INR / LSL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 90% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,309 (12,933 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)