Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 INR / NIO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,461 (21,365 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)