Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 129% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,339 (€2,558) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)