Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.808 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,218 (17,511 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)