Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.449 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨76,203 (31,112₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)