Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.472 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,426 (R$ 2,641) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (38 minutes ago)