Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,232 (R$ 2,831) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)