Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,536 (€1,798) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)