Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 125% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,555 (€2,431) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)