Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 141% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,583 (€1,149) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)