Cost of living in Marbella, Spain vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.276 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 130% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,093 (€1,527) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $710 (about 2 hours ago)