Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,389 (€2,146) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)