Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.495 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 262% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,420 (Bs 22,850) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)