Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00100 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,683 (Bs 89,108,378) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)