Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,950 (Bs 119,832,381) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)