Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.513 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 286% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨301,295 (Bs 46,259) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)