Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 52% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,191 (120,144 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)