Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.920 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,976 (124,991 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)