Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.856 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,951 (126,181 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)