Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.095 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,185 (767 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)