Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.295 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,769 (€1,498) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)