Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.687 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,483 (€1,374) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kunming costs 元8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)