Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.276 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,455 (€1,433) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (32 minutes ago)