Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,188 (€1,165) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)