Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,918 (Php38,734) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)