Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,958 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.248 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,043 (Php39,288) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)