Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,910 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,578 (Php77,250) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)