Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,897 in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)