Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,874 in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)