Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,183 (€861) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)