Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05028 INR / MMK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,061 (1,234,345 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)