Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04702 INR / MMK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,469 (860,659 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)