Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 892 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.635 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 125% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,423 (£2,063) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)