Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 83% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,455 (R$ 6,403) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)