Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,303 (R$ 3,503) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)