Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.438 INR / BHD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,750 (Dinar 442) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)