Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 179.436 INR / BHD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,544 (Dinar 588) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)