Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.842 INR / BHD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,549 (Dinar 860) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (29 minutes ago)