Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.572 INR / BHD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,197 (Dinar 958) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)