Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.359 INR / NIO
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,643 (46,481 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (38 minutes ago)