Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,633 (Rp 11,158,875) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (28 minutes ago)