Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 231% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,612 (€1,562) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (32 minutes ago)