Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 239% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,034 (€1,729) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)