Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.543 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 121% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,551 (23,803 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)