Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.403 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,308 (22,060 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)