Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.829 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨51,556 (E£ 13,464) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)