Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,781 (Shilling115,948) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)