Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,830 (Shilling192,870) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (31 minutes ago)