Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,075 (Shilling102,553) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (38 minutes ago)