Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.200 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,500 ($U17,954) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)