Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.161 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,200 ($U36,181) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)