Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.249 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,007 ($U23,129) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)