Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.800 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,879 (4,431TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)