Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.689 INR / SDG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,745 (4,308 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)