Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,296 (€710) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)