Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,948 (€1,919) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)