Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11118 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 92% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,627 (1,399,822 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)