Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11521 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 132% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,541 (725,118 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)