Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 148% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,114 (€2,664) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (37 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)