Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 154% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,689 (€2,929) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)