Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.123 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,614 (25,260 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)