Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,964 (43,241 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (34 minutes ago)