Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,895 (руб 77,819) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)