Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,874 (руб 77,298) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)