Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,348 (руб 33,982) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)