Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,325 (руб 33,013) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)