Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,712 (руб 74,235) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)