Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,444 in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)