Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,658 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,789 (€2,225) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)