Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,182 ($735) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)