Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,143 ($1,414) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)