Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 167% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,675 (€2,888) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (20 minutes ago)