Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 166% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,048 (€2,981) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)