Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 163% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,458 (€3,025) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (39 minutes ago)