Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.456 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨35,579 (14,484₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)