Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.490 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨35,000 (14,059₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)